Sunday, February 5, 2012

{getting my bling on}

Lucy has given us another wonderful card sketch today for the My Sketch World Sketch-a-Thon! 


I used the doily in the place of the rectangle shape on the sketch.  I also used Barb's Bling It Up card challenge and added strips and circles of bling, a circle of pearls and a glittery heart.  I love the SRM Fancy Sentiment!  It fits perfectly in that big doily! 

Paper: MME, Flower: Prima, Sentiment: SRM, Doily: LYB, Bling: Heidi Swapp, Kaiser Craft

I have had sick kids home for the last week, the flu bug hit us really hard!  Hoping tomorrow everyone is off to school healthy!  :)
 
 
Happy Sunday, friends!  I hope you and happy have had a chance to get together today!

2 comments:

  1. Yipes to the flu:(

    Your card is simply gorgeous...lovin' the doily and the bloom...pink and black...delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jan!! Love the color scheme! Sorry to hear about the flu and hope they feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy