Thursday, February 16, 2012

{punny tags}

I love a good punny.  :)  I found these cute Pebbles felties on sale at Michael's last week and knew just what I was going to do with them.  And actually did it the same day I bought them-that is unheard of in my world.  :)   Before I fell in love with SRM Stickers, I made do with rub-ons for most of my card sentiments.  For these tags I combined my first love (rubs) and my true love (SRM)!  I love how they turned out. 

Get Whale Soon

Paper: EP and SEI, Feltie: Pebbles, Sentiment & Border Stickers: SRM, Ribbon & Twine: May Arts, Rub: Doodlebug

Here is a close-up, please excuse the nasty coloring:

Best Fishes
Paper: MME & SEI, Feltie: Pebbles, Sentiment & Border Stickers: SRM, Ribbon & Twine: May Arts. Rub: Doodlebug, Glass Pebbles: The Robin's Nest

A close-up:

All I did was replace the "w" of the SRM sticker and replaced it with an "f" rub on.

The border stickers are SRM's newest release and they are so much fun!  The ones I used for these tags are from the Baby Boy sheet.  They are very versatile! 

Thanks for stopping by.  Share your happy with someone you love today!

5 comments:

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy