Tuesday, July 3, 2012

{sketch challenge} flipped

I get to host one of the card challenges at My Sketch World this month.  I love Lucy's card sketches!  I am going to choose a new sketch each week and put my own spin on it, you know - flip it, rotate it, use a different shaped card for it - that kind of thing.  That's what makes sketches so versatile!

Here is this week's sketch:

I flipped the sketch and moved the sentiment on my card:

Paper: Christy Tomlinson, Sentiment: SRM, Flower: BG, Ribbon: vintage


I adore those Basic Grey flowers, the colors they come in are so pretty! Getting them half off at JoAnn's was pretty nice too.  :) Although I'm wishing I would have grabbed more.

I will be playing with a new sketch next week so I hope you will check back, or better yet, join us at My Sketch World! 

8 comments:

  1. Love this card! THe colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is truly darling. Contains everything I love...aqua, red, polkadots and scallops. How cool is that flower! I want some of those too!

    Looking forward to the rest of the twists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your challenge and your card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge and I love how you can pull elements from 5 different mfrs and make it look like it all came from 1 collection. Terrific card, Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card as usual, Jan! :) Loooove the colour combo and the flower is super

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the girl to flip and switch those sketches and make fabulous cards! Another fantastic card, Jan. Love the flower (and half off,t oo)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cute Jan! Those colors are great together!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy