Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Brr-thday!

I'm very excited to be joining the Design Team from Just Imagine Crafts!  If you have visited my blog before you might already know this; I love punches.  :)  Technology and I have a tenuous relationship so I appreciate the simple hard working punch- Ive had a Slice and just never fell in love with it and am toying with the idea of a Silhouette now but will never give up my punches!  :) 
 
Just Imagines Kreaxions 4 in 1 punches are fabulous! One punch, 3 inserts- so many possibilities! Be sure to visit the blog for daily inspiration and occasional tutorials!
 
 
Here is the card I made for my first DT posting. 
 
I used the Snowflake 4 in 1 punch (#312) with insert A for the snowflakes on the woven mat and C for the double snowflake corners.  So easy!
 
 
 

 
I used the super easy circle cutter to trim the mat I made for behind the mini embroidery hoop.  A "punny" SRM sentiment sticker completes my card.  :)  Im happy to link this card to The Paper Girls Challenge blog, challenge #27 Snowflakes!
 
Happy Tuesday, friends!
 
 

 


4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the DT!! I love love love your card!! SO beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first post and it is an absolute stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot woot...you're fabulous and I totally love your card!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be happy, be.

~Leo Tolstoy